THE COMPLETE SERVICE FOR THE CLASSIC ENTHUSIAST
MOT: November 2021
- Doves Jaguar dealer sticker and number plates
- Correct and unmarked original wheels
- Matching Dunlop Tyres all around
- Furnished with a factory electric steel sunroof
- Fitted with electric and heated seats
- Picnic tables to the rear of the front seats
- Rear heated screen with deployable blinds
- Complete with JVC CD changers, with original hand / held remote control unit
- Equipped with factory cruise control and trip computer
- Fabulous lamb wool over mats
- Supplied with original toolkit and touch up paint , both look unused
- Fitted with very rare Daimler removeable fog light covers
- New Air conditioning unit fitted in 2012
- Spare wheel present
- New head gasket fitted in 2003
- Offered with a comprehensive history file and original Jaguar handbook
- Feels and smells like a new car
- Second owner for 25 years
- Bills on file for £17000
This Daimler XJ40 is fabulously appointed, featuring a large array of optional factory extras, including electric seats and sunroof, cruise control and trip computer. The bodywork appears to show little to no sign of corrosion, this is complemented by the fantastic gleaming chrome work.
On the road, the Daimler performs brilliantly, with good brakes, handling and engine power, couple this with the comfort that Daimler is famously known for, creating a luxurious motoring package. This Daimler wouldn’t look out of place in any collection and with the car being MoT tested until November 2021, it is ready to be used and enjoyed.
Designed and Developed by Magicalogical Ltd.
MANOR PARK CLASSICS LTD. 2021.
All rights reserved.
Designed and Developed by Magicalogical.